- This event has passed.
Central MA Community Voice Gathering – Worcester
March 17 @ 10:30 am – 3:00 pm
Peer Support: A Profession on the Move~Making Waves Toward the Future
Worcester Public Library, 3 Salem Square, Worcester
Registration & Coffee 9:45-10:30 AM Gathering 10:30-3:00 PM
The Transformation invites you to the Central MA Community Voice Gathering, “Peer Support: A Profession on the Move~ Making Waves Toward the Future”. This semi-annual regional forum brings together Peer Workers & Volunteers, Certified Peer Specialists (CPSs), Recovery Coaches, Recovery Learning Community and Recovery Support Center Members, CPS Supervisors, Allies, Providers and Supporters to discuss issues concerning the peer profession.
Discussions will include:
- Retaining Certified Peer Specialists in the Workforce
- Input into designing a statewide Peer Workforce Continuing Education Conference in 2017
- Cultural Sensitivity, Access & Inclusion
- CPS Code of Ethics in Different Environments
- Developing a Peer Advocacy Voice in Massachusetts
To register, please go to: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/CommunityVoiceGathering
For more information, call Ruthie Poole at the Transformation Center at (617) 442-4111