If you’re looking for comprehensive High Voltage Detox Shampoo reviews, you’ve come to the right place. There are tons of detox shampoo products that claim to cleanse your hair follicles from THC. But no doubt one of the most popular ones out there is High Voltage Detox’s Folli-Cleanse Shampoo. Another famous competitor is Old Style Aloe Toxin Rid.
Still, the big question remains; does it really work? Can it help you detox just in time for a hair follicle drug test?
In this out-and-out High Voltage Detox shampoo review, you’ll learn if this product is the right one for you. We’ll review the pros and cons, instructions, manufacturer information, and some best practices when using this product.
What is a Hair Follicle Drug Test?
As Transformation Center claims, a follicle drug test is one of the testing methods used to determine if an individual has traces of drug metabolites in their system. Needless to say, these metabolites go to the bloodstream that circulates throughout the body, where the hair easily picks them up.
Our #1 Choice
Aloe Toxin Rid Shampoo + Zydot Ultra Clean
Zydot Ultra Clean Shampoo
During a hair follicle test, the testers will cut a small hair sample near the individual’s scalp. This sample will then be tested in a lab to determine if it has traces of drug metabolites. Results could either be positive, negative, or inconclusive.
This testing method can uncover not just THC but a vast array of other substances as well. It can unearth amphetamines, opiates, cocaine, and other drug metabolites. In the chart higher, you can see shampoos that targeted for THC detox – Old Style Aloe Toxin Rid and Zydot.
Does High Voltage Detox Shampoo Really Work?
The short answer is yes. It does work. We’ve tested it ourselves and found it an effective way to mask THC metabolites during a drug test.
You only need to scour the web to find people claiming the efficacy of this product. And if you do a bit of digging, you’ll see the positive reviews far outweigh the negative.
Still, there’s no 100% guarantee that it’s going to work for you. After all, no one detox product can indeed be perfect. If you want to increase your chances of success, it’s best to follow some best practices regarding its usage.
Who Should Buy It?
Mandatory drug tests are common across the United States. No matter which state you work, chances are, you’re going to go through one of these drug tests. There are three main types of drug tests: urine, saliva, and hair follicle.
Urine drug tests (urinalysis) are the most frequent type of drug test. But hair follicle isn’t really that far behind. If you’re a cannabis enthusiast or even if you just smoke from time to time, hearing the news about a mandatory drug test can be anxiety-provoking.
You about it often in the news. Employees are losing jobs because of testing positive for weed. So even if you’re acing your job, there’s still a chance you might lose it. Luckily, there are ways to mask THC metabolites during a test. If you’re up for a hair follicle drug test, you’ll need a detox shampoo.
As mentioned, High voltage detox shampoo for THC detox is one of the most popular products out there. So it’s definitely something you’d want to check out.
High Voltage Folli-Cleanse Detox Shampoo: Overall Description
This product appears no different from your everyday shampoo. It’s a viscous liquid detergent that you apply to your hair. Still, the main application of this product is for hair detoxification. You use it to cleanse hair follicles from THC and other drug residues that might come up during a drug test.
This product costs more or less $35 per bottle. And each bottle packs 2 ounces. If you think about it, it’s more expensive than the typical shampoo, but you can consider it affordable as far as detox shampoos go. Some detox shampoos can be as pricey as $200.
The Ingredients That Make It Suitable for Detox
Next info given by The Transformation Center. Here are the ingredients used for High Voltage Folli-Cleanse Detox Shampoo’s formulation:
- Deionized Water
- Ammonium Lauryl Sulfate
- TEA – Lauryl Sulfate
- Cocamidopropyl Betaine
- Cocamide DEA
- Sodium Thiosulfate
- Tetrasodium EDTA
- Citric Acid
- DMDM Hydantoin
- Iodopropanyl Buylcarbomate
- and Fragrance.
Together, these substances will break open the cuticle to clear away the residing drug metabolites.
It is important to note that it’s not explicitly clear which ingredients act as the detoxifying agent. But the antioxidant EDTA (Ethylenediaminetetraacetic acid) is widely considered the active ingredient for many shampoos.
How to Use High Voltage Detox Shampoo
Now, there might not be a 100% guarantee that this product can give you your desired result. But if you want to increase your chances of success (testing negative), you might as well follow the instructions down to the last detail.
You’ll need these two things for the detox:
- A 2-ounce bottle of High Voltage Detox Shampoo for THC detox (comes in at around $35)
- Shower cap
Using this product isn’t complicated. To get the most out of it, follow these simple High voltage detox shampoo instructions:
1. Refrain from using pot for two to three days before your drug test. The longer you can abstain, the better.
2. Ensure you have the product the morning before going through your test. Before pouring the liquid, make sure to give the bottle a good shake.
3. Pour in ¼ (about 0.5 ounces) of the content and apply it thoroughly to your hair and rinse.
4. Pour the remaining shampoo from the bottle and apply it thoroughly to your hair once more. Make sure to use gentle pressure when massaging your hair.
5. Don’t rinse straight away. Instead, put on a shower cap and let it stay on your hair for 30 mins.
6. After 30 mins., proceed with rinsing your hair thoroughly. Once dried, steer clear of using your combs or brushes as they may carry traces of THC metabolites.
Best Practices for Using this Product
- No detox solution can work if your hair follicle keeps piling up on THC. As soon as you hear the news of an upcoming drug test, it’s best to make plans about abstinence immediately. THC metabolites can last up to 90 days in your hair, so abstaining early increases your chances.
- If you’re one of those with natural greasy and oily hair, you might find it harder to detox. Make sure to rid your hair of excess oil before using the product. Washing your hair with clarifying shampoos a couple of times may do the trick.
- Perspiration carries drug residues on the hair scalp. So if you keep on sweating, these metabolites might once again accumulate. Make sure to avoid any physical activities that will make you sweat excessively. And avoid warm temperature environments.
High Voltage Folli-Cleanse is developed and manufactured by High Voltage Detox, a company that provides an array of detox supplements, like drinks and shampoos.
It’s worth noting that the company does not endorse High Voltage Folli-Cleanse directly as a solution for passing a hair follicle test. Instead, it’s marketed as a detoxifying nutritional supplement.
Still, many enthusiasts turn to High voltage detox shampoo to pass drug tests since it’s repeatedly been proven effective for that particular application.
|Manufacturer||High Voltage Detox|
|Address||P.O. Box 35860, Las Vegas, Nevada 89133|
|Mobile number||+1 702-307-2777|
|Email address||[email protected]|
Where to Buy High Voltage Detox Shampoo
You can buy this product on High Voltage Detox’s official online store. Apart from the official website, you can get it from various other online retailers, like Amazon, Walmart, and GNC. A bit lower, you can see alternatives, Old Style Aloe Toxin Rid and Zydot Ultra Clean.
Our #1 Choice
Aloe Toxin Rid Shampoo + Zydot Ultra Clean
Zydot Ultra Clean Shampoo
It’s a good idea to be careful when buying from a source apart from these big online marketplaces. You might run into knock-offs or expired products. If you’re looking for one in a brick-and-mortar store, doing a quick Google search on “High Voltage Detox near me” might help.
Are There Additional Products?
As mentioned, a hair follicle drug test isn’t the only testing method employers can choose. Your employer might also require you to screen for urine or saliva. In this case, a detox shampoo won’t be able to help.
For instance, if you’re required to do a urine drug test, you’re going to have to rely on a detox drink or a capsule to mask the substances in your urine sample.
For that, you can try High Voltage Detox’s Double Flush pills. This supplement is widely used for weed detox in time for a urine drug test. It’s been known to flush out visible traces of metabolites from the urine in less than 12 hours.
But what if you need to go through a saliva drug test? High Voltage Detox also has a product for that. You might want to give their Saliva-Cleanse Mouthwash a try. This mouthwash also remains one of the most popular products to detox and pass saliva test.
Pros and Cons of High Voltage Detox Shampoo
Now every product has pros and cons. Let’s take a look at this one so you yourself can decide if it’s worth purchasing.
- This product is significantly more affordable than alternative detox shampoos. Compared to the more popular Aloe Toxin Rid Shampoo, which can go over $200 a bottle, this one’s priced at around $35.
- Despite being priced relatively low, it still remains an effective product to pass a urine drug test. You’ll also find many other claims of its efficacy on forums like Reddit and user reviews on retailers like Amazon.
- Despite having a potent formulation, it’s not as harsh as other detox or clarifying shampoo. And it will also not damage your hair like a full-on detox method like the Macujo. With this product, you can steer clear of harsh procedures like bleaching, which can hurt hair and scalp.
- Because there is no bleaching or dyeing involved, detoxing using this shampoo doesn’t get your hair and scalp exposed to high levels of toxicity.
- It goes without saying that, while harsh, a full-on detox method like the Macujo or the Jerry G is almost always more effective than a standalone detox shampoo. You can use one of these full-on detox methods if you want the best results. Be prepared to spend more on additional products. If you are not ready for that, buy Old Style Aloe Toxin Rid, which can be used autonomously.
- Despite being considered affordable, its price tag is still way above a regular shampoo. You may also need to use regular shampoo to remove hair oil and grease before applying this product.
Frequently Asked Questions
How Long Does High Voltage Detox Shampoo Stay In Your Hair?
So, how long does it last? According to High Voltage Detox, the product’s manufacturer, this shampoo can stay in your hair for as long as 36 hours. Though it’s best to use it right before taking your urine drug test. That way, you get the best results.
Are the Effects of High Voltage Detox Shampoo Scientifically Proven?
One study has found that High Voltage Detox Shampoo does remove drug metabolites from the hair. Three other detox shampoo products were tested: Test Past Detox Shampoo, Stinger Detox Folli-Kleen, and Ultra Kleen Ultra Cleanse Hair Cleansing Shampoo and Conditioner.
The hair samples tested came from regular alcohol drinkers. And as you know, alcohol is the most used drug. High Voltage Folli-Cleanse actually decreased the alcohol metabolite ethyl glucuronide by 73%. A decrease by that amount would be enough to pass a drug test.
Can a Hair Follicle Drug Test Uncover Its Use?
Standard tests won’t be able to detect traces of detox shampoos in case an individual uses one. Though not detectable, there’s still no 100% guarantee that they can mask drugs enough to test negative.
Following the detailed instructions and best practices regarding its use can increase your chance of coming out clean.
Can I Buy High Voltage Detox Products in Physical Stores?
Like most detox shampoo products, you can easily buy one online. But if you’re looking for a brick-and-mortar location around your area, you might as well do a quick search on “High Voltage Folli-Cleanse Detox Shampoo [Your Area] or near me.”
The results will also give you directions as to where to go. If you know a smoke shop in your area, that might also be an excellent place to start. Marijuana dispensaries tend to carry detox products like shampoos and drinks.
Some Reviews We Found Online
Let’s look at what people say about High Voltage Folli-Cleanse Detox Shampoo on its Amazon and Walmart product pages.
“I used this shampoo the night before, and I did not put any other products in my hair until after the test. I also bought a new comb and brush to use after rinsing out the shampoo. So I took the test on a Friday and got the results back that next week on Wednesday. Passed with flying colors.”
“It works. Simple. Small but got the job done.”
“Not impressed at all.”
“Does not work. I used as directed, and this product does not work to pass a test.”
Conclusion: Is High Voltage Folli-Cleanse Detox Shampoo Really Worth It?
Here’s the thing about using detox shampoos; there’s just no guarantee that they will work. Now, just because a particular product works for someone doesn’t mean it’s going to work for you too. Still, we’d say it’s worth a shot, especially if you think the job you’ve worked so hard for is on the line.
High Voltage Detox products aren’t the only ones available for you. There are many other alternative detox shampoos that you can use, though they’re likely going to be much more expensive. Some examples include Aloe Toxin Rid and Zydot Ultra Clean.
You can also incorporate High Voltage Detox Shampoo into a tried and tested detox technique if you want the best results. Have you ever heard of the Macujo and The Jerry G? These techniques aren’t really hair-friendly as they introduce ingredients like bleaches and dyes.
But, they do provide a better result when it comes to passing a hair follicle drug test.